Over on yahoo health they offer a list of supplements that can be helpful in relieving some types of factors of infertility. The complete article is here.
First of all, here is the disclaimer:
This condition requires supervision by a medical practitioner. Always consult your Doctor for a diagnosis and advice. This information is in no way intended to replace the advice of a medical practitioner. A complete medical examination should be performed on the male and the female partner. Hormone drugs or other medication may be prescribed depending on the cause of the infertility. Structural problems, such as a blocked fallopian tube, may require minor surgery.
- Folic acid
A folic acid deficiency may cause infertility in women. Decreased histamine levels may affect ejaculation in males and orgasm in females. Supplementation with folic acid and vitamin B3 may raise blood histamine levels.
- Vitamin b6 May increase progesterone levels.
- VITAMIN B12 Male infertility.
- VITAMIN B5 Can help manage stress.
- B COMPLEX Reproductive gland function.
- VITAMIN C
Vitamin C may protect against oxidative DNA damage to sperm. Vitamin C may also protect sperm from cigarette smoke damage. Vitamin C is thought to prevent sperm from clumping and improve sperm motility.
- ZINC Male infertility.
- IRON Female infertility.
A deficiency of arginine may be associated with decreased sperm count and sperm motility. Caution must be taken if the patient suffers from the herpes virus. Alternatively, supplementing with ornithine may solve this problem. Ornithine does not promote herpes and is converted to arginine in the body.
- SELENIUM Reduced sperm count.
- VITAMIN E Needed for balance hormone production.
- BETA CAROTENE Reproductive gland function.
- PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid) Stimulates pituitary gland
- FALSE UNICORN ROOT (Chamaelirium luteum) Normalize ovarian function.
- STEROIDAL SAPONIN-CONTAINING HERBS Normalize luteal phase in women.
- CHASTE TREE BERRIES (Vitex agnus castus) Elevated prolactin levels.